When it comes to making a move in Maryland or West Virginia, it just makes sense to turn to a real estate professional who cares about your needs and will go the extra mile to meet them.
As a real estate professional, Debbie Beitzel has made it her passion to know everything she can about relocating to, from or within the Maryland and West Virginia area. Those who have worked with Debbie appreciate knowing the purchase of their new home is in the hands of such a capable and trustworthy real estate agent.
To order the following complimentary relocation guide, just check the box to the left of the title and click “Send Me” at the bottom. You will then be prompted to enter your mailing information. Debbie will send you the guide once she has received your request.
Get Debbie’s Relocation Guide of Garrett County With No Obligation or Hassels.
This guide is designed for anyone considering a move to the area and is a great source of information. Here are just a few of the things Debbie has included to help you get your move off on the right foot:
- A complete map of the area, including all streets, highways, public transportation, schools, parks and public areas, shopping centers, churches and major landmarks.
- Guide to popular restaurants, shops, attractions and entertainment around the area.
- An insightful step-by-step relocation checklist, including things you’ll need to do in your current home, things to take care of before you get here, and the things you’ll need to take care of once you arrive.
- A breakdown of local neighborhoods, including average prices and types of homes, as well as schools, parks and recreational areas found in each one.
- Referral listings of Debbie’s hand-selected and highly recommended team of local professionals, including loan officers, accountants, lawyers, decorators, remodeling and construction companies, financial planners, house cleaners, landscapers and more.
- A current copy of the The Republican, so you can read up on all the latest news in your new home town.